Its back.. The Ash

arggh! family members were off to Belfast to see their new grandson on the thursday the ash grounded everyone last time - and rebooked it for THIS thursday - I really hope they dont get grounded again!

fingers crossed to everyone flying this week - hope it clears and all is safe to fly.

I have just looked on Thomson website and there is advice on a number of flights to Greece being delayed considerably- no mention of Corfu though......

Hoping that you Adriatic Explorer people will be lucky and get off on time.

Flopsy

I have just looked on Thomson website and there is advice on a number of flights to Greece being delayed considerably- no mention of Corfu though......

Hoping that you Adriatic Explorer people will be lucky and get off on time.

Flopsy

The Corfu flight is on Friday so a wee bit of time in the hope the wind changes :) and no strike action :eek:

Belfast airport closed again tomorrow:( getting worried now alright

Hi Tirchonaill

Wednesday tomorrow!! Start thinking about a plan B, on the mainland, sooner rather than later. You've got the cruise, the most expensive bit and now you need to get there. They're saying the North West will be affected tomorrow so you might need to get to the Midlands or South. See if you can book a ferry with no penalty if you don't have to use it. I don't know what I'm talking about but it kind of makes sense. Good luck.:):)

Jan

Hi Tirchonaill

Wednesday tomorrow!! Start thinking about a plan B, on the mainland, sooner rather than later. You've got the cruise, the most expensive bit and now you need to get there. They're saying the North West will be affected tomorrow so you might need to get to the Midlands or South. See if you can book a ferry with no penalty if you don't have to use it. I don't know what I'm talking about but it kind of makes sense. Good luck.:):)

Jan

That plan B could cost quite a few pennies, the wife has me looking into all avenues as I speak though and getting a ferry is really the only alternative option but sure by Saturday, England could be out of action too(hopefully I am totally wrong with that presumption).

Archived