Is there a Kids Crew daily schedule for Jade?

sealegs14

I have an example of the Dailies for the Jade cruise.

This doesn't make much reference to the Kids Crew activities.

My kids are asking if there is a kids version of the dailies for the Kids Crew and Teen Crew - if not does anyone have examples of the types of activities that they do.

Thanks for your help!

Yes, they do have a separate schedule for both the kids programs and the teen program but hubby threw them out when cleaning out our cabin while packing....grrrrrr:mad: they had ice breakers the first night and this is when most kids met, it is usually around 8pm the first night. Be sure to have your kids go to this. they did different versions for both kids and teens (my kids were in the teen program and 10-12 group) During the week they had lots of things scheduled (on port days, just in the evening. )The kids camp went til 10:30pm and the teens til 1am, but you could pay for group sitting from 10:30-1pm for the kids. They did alot of team activities such as boys vs girls, scavenger hunts, sports, arts and crafts, etc. They had dinners with the counselors, and even went to a couple of shows together. But we did notice more free play then the last time they cruised a couple of years ago. They liked it better (the kids camp ages anyway) when there was actual activities scheduled. On the sea days they had activities for the whole family to participate in such as Family Fear Factor, Pizza making, etc

My kids enjoyed the camps and it sure did keep them busy and happy.

Thanks for the info.

I'm sure my kids will have a fantastic time! My daughter is 6 (will be 7 while on the cruise) and quite outgoing and confident, so she'll do just fine. She loves scavenger hunts, cake decorating and arts and crafts, so I'll probably not see her for a week!

My son is 13 and very shy - hopefully he'll get friendly with someone during some of the icebreakers, then he'll let his hair down and have a ball too. If there are computer games, Wii etc, he'll be happy!!

Thanks again

Archived