Where did the flower order go????

Just complaining, but it seems like everything nowadays can become such a hassle. I'm sailing Saturday on Oasis and ordered online on the RCCL website about a week ago flowers for the cabin this Saturday. I just checked my credit card info and see nothing has been charged.

I just called RCCL gift dept. and she checked and said she doesn't show any order. Asked me if I paid for it. I said "yes" you have to when you order a gift online on the Internet from RCCL. Said, well, she doesn't see it. She said maybe it hasn't cleared yet. A week ago???? Hmmmm.

Asked how long I can wait to CALL in an order and she said by 5:00 p.m the day before sailing so I said I'd give it another day or two and keep checking my credit card billing. If nothing shows I'll call and order over the phone this time around. Just reminds me of Roseanne Roseannadana - "It's always something!"

This actually just happened to us with my husbands Tuxedo rental. I had to make sure it was in fact ordered (he wasn't bringing a suit) and they could not find it. I even had a confirmation number. After working with RCI for a few days and the service rep. sending an e-mail to someone (I'm guessing her boss), we still did not hear anything. So, the service rep. re-ordered for us and made a note that we were not to be charged for "2" tuxedo's. She just said to hang on to all of of documentation on this and I also noted whom I spoke with on which days. We did not have a problem. We had "1" Tuxedo and was only charged once.

Archived