Anyone for Palma??

sealegs14

Does anyone ever start their cruise from Palma? Every post I have seen refers to starting in Barcelona.

We are booked for August and starting in Palma, with Barcelona as our first port of call.

Will there be a welcome meeting on both days, or will we get ours on day 2? Also, if there are weekly competitions, are we likely to miss the final night?

Seems it will be a logistical nightmare for the cruiseline to deal with 2 groups of new additions onboard (1 starting at Palma on Saturday, and 1 starting at Barcelona on Sunday). Is this normal?

Does anyone ever start their cruise from Palma? Every post I have seen refers to starting in Barcelona.

We are booked for August and starting in Palma, with Barcelona as our first port of call.

Will there be a welcome meeting on both days, or will we get ours on day 2? Also, if there are weekly competitions, are we likely to miss the final night?

Seems it will be a logistical nightmare for the cruiseline to deal with 2 groups of new additions onboard (1 starting at Palma on Saturday, and 1 starting at Barcelona on Sunday). Is this normal?

i do not think this is normal---who arranged this--are u cruising NCL?? what ship and what date?? This is the NCL board

BG

I'm cruising NCL on Jade. Leaving 7th August 2010 from Palma. This was booked through Cruise118.com.

Now I'm worried!!!

My I suggest you check the NCL Europe site for England and call them to check on this.

I just checked and the NCL United Kingdom site has this cruise leaving from Palma on Aug.

07 and returning to Palma--they do not offer this port of departure on the US site.

Big Green

Yes, Jade did a pickup at the stop after Bcn....Civvi...last year on her E. Med cruise. Didn't Gem do the same with pickups in Malta? It must ease the change over day a little. Where are you flying from? Have NCL arranged flights? Hope you're straight through.

Jo.

I am staying in Palma for a few days before and after the cruise. I made my own air travel arrangements.

We'll make sure we get to the port early, and hopefully get to board at a good time - can't wait to get onboard!!:)

Archived