Nappies on board voyager of the seas?

queenmargrethe

Few to none in the ship's gift shop, I've heard of them running out of what supply they have. I'd plan on either bringing them from home or stopping on the way to the port (if flying in) and stocking up there. I'm only familiar with Voyager's US ports (Galveston and New Orleans), but know that there are places to buy nappies near both ports (if you are sailing from one of these, let me know, and I can give you details).

"Diapers" have been called "nappies" in the UK and affiliated countries ( and other EU countries) for at least as long as we in the US have referred to "diapers". It's the same thing. Different terminology.

This is another area where cruise lines who have promoted FAMILY CRUISING for years have sadly failed. The short supply of diapers/nappies that even are available are sold at badly inflated prices and soon run out. Some lines don't offer them at all.

Archived