Dream Picture Posts

midnight buffett!!!!!!!!

how come you got a midnight buffet. I was at the staff captain's table on gala dinner night , and got a tour of the galley out of that with him. He told me ( or maybe it was Lisa , social hostess) they were not going to do midnight buffets (and we certainly never got one) because of the waste. He said everybody came and took phots but no-one ate anything and it was all chucked.

Re the galley tour. it needs sprucing up too. There were loose tiles on the floor and it was small and poky, I had a tour of the galley on Splendour of the Seas once and it was amazing. Gleaming , shining stainless steel. Although i must say that was a planned tour with lots of guests walking thru and staff standing to attention in their whites. This was unannounced and i just nosed around with the staff captain. Saw it , as a working kitchen au natural if you know what i mean.

Isabel

midnight buffett!!!!!!!!

how come you got a midnight buffet. I was at the staff captain's table on gala dinner night , and got a tour of the galley out of that with him. He told me ( or maybe it was Lisa , social hostess) they were not going to do midnight buffets (and we certainly never got one) because of the waste. He said everybody came and took phots but no-one ate anything and it was all chucked.

Re the galley tour. it needs sprucing up too. There were loose tiles on the floor and it was small and poky, I had a tour of the galley on Splendour of the Seas once and it was amazing. Gleaming , shining stainless steel. Although i must say that was a planned tour with lots of guests walking thru and staff standing to attention in their whites. This was unannounced and i just nosed around with the staff captain. Saw it , as a working kitchen au natural if you know what i mean.

Isabel

Hi Isabel,

We were not expecting it either. I thought they'd done away with them due to waste / cost.

I only popped up to take pics. Too tired after excursions. Plenty of people eating though.

I have sent an email of complaint in today re cold food and the A.I. etc., we'll see what happens.

Berwyn

Thanks for posting the pics.....

Looks like you had an enjoyable time

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Yes to be fair we did, apart from the cold hot food in the buffet and the A.I. problem.

Otherwise it was fine, nice spotless cabin, great entertainment and excursions.

Berwyn

Hi Isabel,

I have sent an email of complaint in today re cold food and the A.I. etc., we'll see what happens.

Berwyn

Berwyn

If you have made suggestions on how to improve the Andromeda - cold food and plastic plates seem to be the two biggest issues followed by occasional queues - then I am sure you will get a response - hope it has some effect

Well done with your efforts

Gareth

Berwyn

If you have made suggestions on how to improve the Andromeda - cold food and plastic plates seem to be the two biggest issues followed by occasional queues - then I am sure you will get a response - hope it has some effect

Well done with your efforts

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

Yes those are the main ones and the problems with the air conditioning which should be fairly easy to sort out.

I'll let you know when I get a reply

Berwyn

Archived