Piano Bar/Sing Along on S Class Ships

shifty

We'll be on the Eclipse in August & was wondering if there is/will be a piano bar, similar to the ones on the RCCL's Radiance Class ships' Schooner Bar). We've been on lots of Celebrity cruises (M Class & prior), and as I recall the nearest thing to a Piano Bar was in Michael's Club, which had pianists but was a bit sedate (& usually devoid of guests),not exactly Piano Bar/sing along fun. We're hoping for a more lively music venue on the Eclipse.

Mike S.

there is no sing-along piano bar on the eclipse. one of the few things that they do better on HAL is the sing along. they get a big crowd because they have a 2 for 1 happy hour and the people come back night after night because it is so much fun. i hate to sing, but even i joined in the refrains to many songs. my husband and i are still singing "where's the salt, where's the g-ddam salt" every time we hear jimmy buffet's margaritaville.

this is one activity and musical venue that X should definitely pursue. it will be great for the passengers who like to take part in activities and would be a great new form of entertainment.

this is one activity and musical venue that X should definitely pursue. it will be great for the passengers who like to take part in activities and would be a great new form of entertainment.

Yes, I strongly agree. I enjoyed this both on Royal and HAL and wish that Celebrity would offer this.

Archived