Family of 5 on Epic?

What's the least expensive way to get a family of five onboard and still have a window. We don't want two inside rooms and would prefer a balcony and an adjoining inside room.

Any suggestions on room and deck plans?

I do not belive you will find a balcony cabin with an adjoining inside on the Epic.

The best you can hope for is an inside just across the hall.

In addition, I do not believe there are any ocean view cabins on the Epic either, except the type that have a balcony.

I was facing the same issue in booking my son, his wife, and two boys, 9 and 11 and our 21 month old grand daughter. I ended up booking two Courtyard Villas, one for grandma and grandpa, and one next door for the family. I'd look at one CV, versus the cost of two cabins, one balcony and one interior. There are balconies on decks 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 that have interior cabins accross the hallway, which to me might be an idea, but that would depend on the age of your kids. I've done that with our three boys when they were in their mid to late teens and it wasn't a problem. I'd call NCL, tell them what you need, and weigh the options.;)

Archived