Anyone been in a 4K on the Miracle?

vawalkers

I haven't been on the Miracle, but I was in a 4K on the Pride, and I think they are probably the same since they are the same class. Personally, I really liked the 4K. It had french doors that opened, but you couldn't walk out - there is a rail directly behind the door, and beyond that is a lifeboat. You don't really have a view, unless you are fortunate enough to get a room between the lifeboats (we needed a quad, and they don't exist between the lifeboats, at least not on the Pride!) But you can open the door for fresh air, and push the curtains aside for sunlight. I liked the room because I didn't feel ready for a balcony with 2 small children, and an oceanview doesn't give you the fresh air. Plus, it's less expensive than an oceanview!

I would like to hear from you when you get back. We just finished an 8 day on the Freedom in an inside cabin. We had no problem with it at all but thought we would try the 4K to have some sense of day/night and to get the occasional glimpse of the water. The cabin we booked is supposed to be between two life boats. We will see if it is!!!

Archived