What kinds of exercise classes offered on Liberty?

There is a fee for some, like yoga and spinning. Not sure of the exact amount, but I'm sure someone does. There are also some that are free. In the morning they have stretch class and they do a Walk-a-Mile. Early in the morning;)

I would like to know exactly what they do have, we'll be on June 13.

We were on the Liberty in March (from the compass - west. itin.) Day 2 At-sea 7:00 am Vitality Stretch (free) 7:30 am Fab Abs & Butts (free), 8:00 am Indoor Cycling Class ($12), 8:00 am Power Box Ring Conditioning ($15), 8:00 am Walk-a Mile (free), 9:00 am Yoga ($12), 9:00 am Pilates ($15) Day 3 7:00 Vitality Stretch, 7:30 Fab Abs, 8:00 Walk-a-mile, 9:00 Indoor Cycling ($12), 9:00 Water Aerobics. The rest of the week is similar with the same classes taught on different days. The gym is very nice. There is also a jogging track (I think about 3.5 times around equals a mile?). It typically was very windy in the morning on the track. You can walk on deck four all the way around the ship. There are some stairs forward that go up to deck 5 to the helipad. You could do the stairs or just turn around and go the other way. Out of the wind and sun and not crowded - another option.

We were on the Liberty in March (from the compass - west. itin.) Day 2 At-sea 7:00 am Vitality Stretch (free) 7:30 am Fab Abs & Butts (free), 8:00 am Indoor Cycling Class ($12), 8:00 am Power Box Ring Conditioning ($15), 8:00 am Walk-a Mile (free), 9:00 am Yoga ($12), 9:00 am Pilates ($15) Day 3 7:00 Vitality Stretch, 7:30 Fab Abs, 8:00 Walk-a-mile, 9:00 Indoor Cycling ($12), 9:00 Water Aerobics. The rest of the week is similar with the same classes taught on different days. The gym is very nice. There is also a jogging track (I think about 3.5 times around equals a mile?). It typically was very windy in the morning on the track. You can walk on deck four all the way around the ship. There are some stairs forward that go up to deck 5 to the helipad. You could do the stairs or just turn around and go the other way. Out of the wind and sun and not crowded - another option.

Thank you that is exactly what I was looking for. Do you see any Zumba classes on the compass?

Archived