Changing cruise dates

Heidict

I booked a cruise on the Glory for 8.5.10, but after putting down the deposit and finalizing everything, was informed by the other person that there is now a conflict on the dates.

We want to change to another date (8.19.10) but not having had to do this before, am a bit unclear on how to proceed.

Can I call Carnival and have them just move everything (including deposit) to a different cruise date, or do I have to cancel the current cruise and then rebook the new one?

There is no fee for canceling, right?

Thanks!!

I booked a cruise on the Glory for 8.5.10, but after putting down the deposit and finalizing everything, was informed by the other person that there is now a conflict on the dates.

We want to change to another date (8.19.10) but not having had to do this before, am a bit unclear on how to proceed.

Can I call Carnival and have them just move everything (including deposit) to a different cruise date, or do I have to cancel the current cruise and then rebook the new one?

There is no fee for canceling, right?

Thanks!!

We had to change our last cruise date because our babysitter had a conflict. It was prior to final payment and it was a simple phone call. There may be changes in COST. Our new date happened to be less expensive, but it could have gone either way. HAVE FUN!

I had to do this and I just called Carnival and told them I needed to change to a later date. They will charge you $50.00 pp to do this. Everything you have paid so far will transfer to the new cruise.

If it's E.S., it would be $50 pp to change, plus whatever the cost of the new booking would be-could be higher, or lower, or the same. I don't think there is a $50 fee to change if it's not E.S. Good luck!

Cost to switch is going to depend on the rate you booked. Early saver is going to cost you $50 per person and the difference between the sailing(if any). Any other rate will be the difference only since you are still beyond final payment date.

Thanks for everyone's help. I called and because we did have early saver fares we were charged $50 per person, however, the fare went down $30 per person, so in the end it ended up costing $20 per person more then we were originally paying.

Well worth it to clear up the conflict!!

Now we just have to wait an additional 2 weeks to go on the cruise. :p

Archived