Why is Explorer going to be late tomorrow?

I was e-mailed that Explorer is going to be very late coming into Cape Liberty tomorrow, and we cannot board until 7:30 pm at the earliest. I think it's going to be a madhouse with over 2,000 people all trying to get on board at the same time. Anyone have experience with this, and anyone hear why the ship is late? Thanks.

I was e-mailed that Explorer is going to be very late coming into Cape Liberty tomorrow, and we cannot board until 7:30 pm at the earliest. I think it's going to be a madhouse with over 2,000 people all trying to get on board at the same time. Anyone have experience with this, and anyone hear why the ship is late? Thanks.

A crew member jumped over the side of the ship and the Ex searched for him. There are a number of threads on this with a lot more info. Just scroll down until you see them. Very sad.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1195828

The ship is late because they stopped to search for a waiter that jumped overboard. There is a thread on it here somewhere.

Archived