cost of the water taxi in Cabo

jandjfun

Everyone says to take a water taxi to Medano beach. OK, I hope i can get back in it! LOL!! But I was wondering what I should expect to pay for the water taxi. I hate getting ripped off!!

Also, does anyone know how much a reg. taxi cost to go to Medano beach?

Thanks!

They will offer you $5/person round trip but the reality is you can pay $3/person on the way out and $2/person to get back to the marina so no need to pay for round trip up front and then you can come back whenever you are ready.

They will offer you $5/person round trip but the reality is you can pay $3/person on the way out and $2/person to get back to the marina so no need to pay for round trip up front and then you can come back whenever you are ready.

Thanks! I think I will do the one way thing cuz I really don't know if I can get back into the boat. I guess I can just basically FALL out! LOL!!

I was there last week, the people closest to the tenders were starting at $10, and I kept walking; further down $5 was not a problem; but agree with splitting the outbound and return, too much of a hassle to try to meet up with the same driver at a particular location/time.

Thanks! I think I will do the one way thing cuz I really don't know if I can get back into the boat. I guess I can just basically FALL out! LOL!!

Jane,

Water taxi to Medano Beach is $ 2 per person, tickets at both A-7 and gate is 2. I will scanned the map to you on Monday.

It is much easier to get on and off at Medano Beach then at Lover Beach.

But if you decided to go to Lover Beach, there a few guys there that can help you on and off the boat, just tip them $ 1 or $ 2.

It was easier to get off, but harder to get back on. If the ocean is calmer than it is much easier.

Jane,

Water taxi to Medano Beach is $ 2 per person, tickets at both A-7 and gate is 2. I will scanned the map to you on Monday.

Thank you. Not going to lovers beach! I am taking my 5 yr old grand daughter and we will need a restroom! :)

I will appreciate the scan cuz I don't know what A-7 and gate means. :confused::D

Thank you. Not going to lovers beach! I am taking my 5 yr old grand daughter and we will need a restroom! :)

I will appreciate the scan cuz I don't know what A-7 and gate means. :confused::D

No problem...will do it on Monday for you.

From the port to gate 2 is like 2 minutes walk.

That happened to me, fell off the boat getting off at the beach and then fell off getting back onto the boat on Medano beach, the waves were pretty big, it was more embarassing than anything else and I was afraid that I ruined my camera (I didn't) but I would recommend putting your camera into a zip lock bag inside your bag just in case you are as clumsy as me.

Archived