RCCL - Liberty of the Seas **SOY MILK**

foxesden1

My daughter does not drink milk, only soy. Do they board it for guests? Where is it served? Is there a charge for it? Also, can I bring my own drinks/snacks for the stateroom? (juice/water/soda/chips/cookies)

Thanks!

T

although you found your answer, I thought I'd post for others on this board who may wonder about the same thing...

We're also dairy free and found soy milk available at all areas that serve food - it was no problem at all. In fact, one of the workers in the buffet area recognized me on day two and asked if I'd be coming each morning to the buffet area, and also if I'd want it at other meal times as well as he could have extra kept on hand. They were all very accommodating!

Cheers!

I sent off a question email to RCCl (to the correct department) and was advised I needed to let them know 45 days prior to sailing.. but no way to let them know.. very odd!

We've cruised with Royal Caribbean twice and both times our travel agent notified them of our dietary issues for us. If you used an agent you ought to contact her/him. If you booked direct perhaps call their customer service line? We're gluten and dairy free and so far every cruise has worked out pretty well for us with the dietary issues.

Best,

Kim

Archived