Flowrider Rental

42 days until my trip on the Oasis of the Seas. Do you know how much it costs to rent the Flowrider for an hour? I hear you can do this but I haven't been able to find a price. Thanks in advance for your help!

Tim

Can't wait for June 19th!

42 days until my trip on the Oasis of the Seas. Do you know how much it costs to rent the Flowrider for an hour? I hear you can do this but I haven't been able to find a price. Thanks in advance for your help!

Tim

Can't wait for June 19th!

I did this for a group on Liberty and it was 300.00 for an hour. I did it thru my group advocate but I am sure you can arrange it with a call from your TA.

Best money I spent

Wow--that sounds like an absolute blast!! Thanks for the heads up--I had no idea you could do that! I bet about 1/2 hr. would be plenty though. We're on 6/19, too, Tim--any interest in splitting an hour???

SParent

Thanks for the info. My buddy and I are already signed up for the $60 Flowrider lessons for 8am on Day 3. But I wanted to see if renting the Flowrider would be a better option. One last question--are the Flowriders only available for rental at bizarre times--like 1am??? That could be a deal breaker!

Archived