Miracle karaoke song list

miked998

Does anyone have a list of the songs that are available on the Miracle for karaoke?

I made a deal with my wife that if she quits smoking that I will sing karaoke on our November cruise. I am a very shy person but if I make a deal/promise, I don't back out of it.

I need the list so I can practice before the cruise should she be successful.

I dont know if anyone would be able to supply you with the complete list. When we were on the Miracle, they have HUGE binders that rotated through the room. There was music for all types in it. I'm sure that once on the ship you will be able to find something to your liking. Have fun when you go. Wish I could have been more help. :(

If they have the Carnival Legends they should have plenty of Elton John..can't remember the other legends besides him and Britney Spears(yeah dont agree with the legend part on that one..) They have a very extensive list though.

BTW I think that is an awesome deal!! I wish I could do that to get my bf to stop smoking..but we both love to sing so it wouldn't be tempting to him. I've just told him I wont marry him until he quits :)

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone confirm if there were any Zac Brown songs in the book?

Newer songs will depend on the karaoke host that they have.

Some host take this job very seriously and work to keep their books up to date....others are just marking time until they have grab a Social Host slot, so they could care less about updating the book.

it is a coin toss..... every ship is different.

Does anyone have a list of the songs that are available on the Miracle for karaoke?

I made a deal with my wife that if she quits smoking that I will sing karaoke on our November cruise. I am a very shy person but if I make a deal/promise, I don't back out of it.

I need the list so I can practice before the cruise should she be successful.

Most of the ships have songs like God Bless the USA, a lot of Elvis and Frank Sinatra and a lot of country and oldies....like My Girl.

My Girl would be a good one...since A) she is one B) it is a fairly simple song to sing.

Archived