Zipline and flowrider reservations

RCI decided not to take reservations for the zipline or the flowrider. Only for Private lessons on the F.R.

One side surf, one side buggie board. The lines were short. Not to bad.

Zipline was very short and if you put your foot down too soon, you will hurt your foot or ankle, ((like I did)

The Zipline on Labadee was amazing- much better.

RCI decided not to take reservations for the zipline or the flowrider. Only for Private lessons on the F.R.

One side surf, one side buggie board. The lines were short. Not to bad.

Zipline was very short and if you put your foot down too soon, you will hurt your foot or ankle, ((like I did)

The Zipline on Labadee was amazing- much better.

You use to be able to sign up the first day to ride the zipline at the Sports Deck, did that change recently to a no reservation policy?

On the May 1 Oasis they changed the zipline to non-reservations as an experiment. You just got on line. The line never looked to long, maybe 15 minutes at worst - sometimes no line at all in the morning.

There were very few teens on our sailing though.

Lou

Just got off today and the zip line is going very well with no reservations. They even let an old guy ride over 100 times. The only time the flow riders and especially the zip line were very busy was the last sea day, Saturday.

When does the zip line open? Is it open the day you embark? My finacee and I are getting married in port on June 5th and thought it would be really cool to zip line in our wedding attire :) Thought that would make for some really cool pics......

When does the zip line open? Is it open the day you embark? My finacee and I are getting married in port on June 5th and thought it would be really cool to zip line in our wedding attire :) Thought that would make for some really cool pics......

I can't remember the times, I think it varied everyday... I'm pretty sure on the day you embark it opened at 5 but I could be wrong. I wouldn't get your hopes up on going in your wedding attire... they were strict about what you can wear on it and making sure you have nothing in pockets and no jewelry on, etc. I agree that would make for a great photo op though :)

Archived