Advice on Excursions Please!

Antigua- In this port we have decided to just find a resort for day pass to chill on the beach, need some activities for kids. Trying to choose between Jolly Beach or Grand Pineapple (if it's not adult only?) have you done either or have another idea?

St. Croix- Thinking of doing Big Beards 1/2 day?

Barbados- Any suggestions for zipline tour? One son really wants to see the green monkeys on the island. How to see em? Another wants to swim with turtles but doesn't like the "deep" swimming in ocean. Ideas?

Thanks for help! Sailing Serenade in two weeks!!!! Our first cruise!

Get a guidebook on your ports...you may find you don't need to pay a hotel to use a beach! Most of these places have ample public beaches, with food/drink handy and chair/umbrella/watersport rentals nearby, too. And, a guidebook will tell you about the attractions...ziplines, tours, etc...and you can decide which will suit you best!

Thanks, I tend to research with everything I can get my hands on. Usually when it is one destination, I am prepared and plans made. This is our first cruise and I swear I am over dosed on the info I have found! LOL

Now I am looking for opinion cos I have so many choices with such an intense port itinerary! I will relax once on board, my kids are making fun of me cos I am either reading a book or spending free time on the island websites.

Archived