Sailing Southampton to New York

Gugi

We are sailing from Southampton to New York to join a partial World cruise next January. Does anyone know how we transfer from the QV to the QM2 and if we have any time in New York?

I am sure that Cunard will provide free buses for all those who are transferring to the QM2 in Brooklyn. Twice I have done that in Southampton at the end of world cruises - - - transferred from the QE2 and from the QV onto the QM2 back to New York and they had buses for all of us who were doing that. Cunard will be well aware of the many people who will be doing the same thing on arrival in New York and they will plan for it. On the QV they will send out a form for you to fill in if you want to take the transfer.

I doubt that you'd have any time in NY as they will probably transfer you around 10:30 or so and, by the time you reach Brooklyn, check in, drop off anything in your cabin, etc., it will be too late to go back to the city and see anything.

Archived