Any issues with sewage while cavetubing???

azkcruizers

HI! I would like to try cavetubing on our next stop in Belize, and I hate to ask this, but some in our group are worried about the sewage issue and getting in the water.

Does anyone know about the water you are floating in through the caves???

Any bad experiences...I have read a lot of reviews here and on tripadvisor and haven't noticed any so I'm hoping it's ok!

Thanks!

HI! I would like to try cavetubing on our next stop in Belize, and I hate to ask this, but some in our group are worried about the sewage issue and getting in the water.

The fish poop in the river as do the turtles and any other wildlife that use the river for living. It's a lot like home. :)

I live in Appalachia and would rather cave tube in Belize than wade in a creek here. Too many 'straight pipes' from houses to the creek. :(

No one never mentions about snakes.Couple years back I remember reading about the cave tubing and someone getting bitten by a snake. Does anyone remember this? Or have you ever seen snakes?:confused:

This is why I am afraid to even attempt this. I am highly afraid of snakes. I can't even stand to see them in a picture...just makes me ewwwwww....

Archived