Is the virtual tour of Paradise pool area accurate?

Rita1234

I am going on my first Carnival cruise on the Paradise in July. I was wondering if the Paradise pool has received a makeover, or is it the older style where the slide empties into the pool? When I look at the virtual tour on Carnival's website it shows the old style, but I thought the Paradise had been in dry dock in 2009, and the pool style changed to the water works some of the other ships have.

Could anyone who has been on the Paradise since dry dock, tell me what the pool area now looks like? Is it the way it shows in the virtual tour?

Thank you.

I was on the Paradise last month. I haven't seen the virtual tour, but the slide definitely empties into the pool. Where do the new slides empty? Anyway - it was still great fun!

The new slides on the revamped Fantasy-class ships are at the back of the ships, and empty into troughs in a wet play area. These ships no longer have a slide at the main pool.

I was on the Paradise last month. I haven't seen the virtual tour, but the slide definitely empties into the pool. Where do the new slides empty? Anyway - it was still great fun!

The new slides (at least on the Fantasy) have their own little run off area.

Into a chute of shallow water.

I personally prefer the old style. Being in the pool gives you a chance to adjust yourself a bit more serrupticiously.

Archived