Pearl-December 12th, 2010- Excursions, tips?

patnshan

Hello,

We are 4th time cruisers (2x Carnival, 1x Disney, soon to be 1x NCL) and have just booked a cruise for my wife and I, along with our two girls, 9 and 7. We are sailing the Pearl on December 12th, 2010 in an AF class suite. We cannot wait!

I am interested in suggestions for family friendly excursions at any of the ports of call. We haven't been to any of them, which is one of the reasons for choosing this cruise. Anyone with suggestions for Samana, St. Thomas, or Tortola? Any other suggestions for the ship or cruise line itself? We were drawn to the freedom NCL seems to offer over the other cruise lines, our kids included.

Thanks for any suggestions or advice!

Pat

Hello,

We are 4th time cruisers (2x Carnival, 1x Disney, soon to be 1x NCL) and have just booked a cruise for my wife and I, along with our two girls, 9 and 7. We are sailing the Pearl on December 12th, 2010 in an AF class suite. We cannot wait!

I am interested in suggestions for family friendly excursions at any of the ports of call. We haven't been to any of them, which is one of the reasons for choosing this cruise. Anyone with suggestions for Samana, St. Thomas, or Tortola? Any other suggestions for the ship or cruise line itself? We were drawn to the freedom NCL seems to offer over the other cruise lines, our kids included.

Thanks for any suggestions or advice!

Pat

go to the top of this page click on bards-- scroll down to ports of call-click on the area like caribbean then click on th eport like Tortola--all kinds of threads for excursions in that specific port.

BG

I'm sailing on the Dec. 12th as well with my wife. We were on the Pearl last year on the same itinerary with our kids. The Virgin Gorda Bathes is incredible, especially for the kids. I personally avoid any of the "best of" bus tours.

You should also goto the roll call and sign up. There is a thread for that cruise. It's quiet still but will pick up closer to the date.

Archived