Celebrity Constellation - 03/26/11

cruzeluver

Anyone coming with us on this fabulous 14 nighter? We already have a very active roll call in the regular roll call section, but I wanted to see if any gay/lesbian cruisers are joining us. My partner Jim and I are really looking forward to this one.

Ryan

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone. I work on board the Constellation and look forward to meeting you all. I am hoping to be able to meet you either on the first night or when we host a Friends of Dorothy gathering. If there is a group leader or someone taking a lead on organizing the "family" on board, I would like to offer a tour of some of the behind the scenes of the ship. I look forward to hearing from any of you.

• 3 months later...

Hi Cruzelover & GayCrewMember,

My husband (Bill) and I are sailing on this cruise - we jut did the Transatlantic on the Equinox from Rome 10-31 - great cruise. There were a number of gay couples and singles on-board - not unusual for a crossing. Great tours and great crossing.

We've sailed the Constellation a number of times -- but not since it's been "Solsticeized." (sp.?) We are looking forward to this cruise.

I'll be glad to help organize a "FOD" -- prefer we could call it a Gay Group - FOD is so 60's - on this cruise. We met a German gay couple on one cruise - and they asked what is this Friends of Dorothy meeting all about. I guess it doesn't translate all around the world.

We have a single friend that is joining us on this cruise. So - he wants to meet other singles.

If you guys want to communicate via email just add @ h o t m a i l . c o m to the end of our login ID. That's a general purpose email account and if I get an email from you I'll send you our normal email - just don't want to post it on the boards.

Bill and I have done a number of cruises - swore I would never "cruise" - now I love them - and I think Celebrity is the best!

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Cruzelover & GayCrewMember,

We have a single friend that is joining us on this cruise. So - he wants to meet other singles.

Rob

Single Londoner, looking for a TA for spring 2011..

would love to know more...

• 2 weeks later...

Rob-

Great to hear from you.

This will be cruise number two on Constellation for my partner Jim and I (first since the upgrades)and third with Celebrity. Just love them!

I agree that FOD is kind of an outdated term. Would love to meet up with you, Bill and your friend.

Have you checked out the Celebrity Connections roll call for this sailing? Its very active!! We actually booked this cruise because some great people we met on Mercury convinced us to join them.

I'll shoot you an email.

Ryan

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I was just about to start a thread, but did a quick search and found this. My partner and I will be on board and look forward to meeting you. We were on the Equinox in June 2010 and managed to get together an active group of about 20! Lots of fun. Now, just 2 months...

Scott

Archived