50 Tips for Cruising

Kissyfur19

I hope I don't have the guy with the portable radio on the balcony next to mine unless he has headphones.

Good point...lol

Although I like the idea....I love finding cool local radio stations whenever I travel by car...so I can see the appeal.

48. Gift bags Before my trip, I put together a bag of regional specialties from my hometown. Once I'm aboard, I give the present to our attendant, who is usually delighted and rewards us with great service. Nyal R. Cammack, Las Cruces, N.M.

I want to see someone get the tension rod onboard...LOL, especially after the post about the tools.

One I didn't see on there, that I use and it has worked like a champ for me, I pack a folding laundry basket to put in the corner of the room for dirty clothes. I fold them as I put them in the basket, that way when I am re-packing on the last night, all I have to do is transfer, not stuff.:D

One I didn't see on there, that I use and it has worked like a champ for me, I pack a folding laundry basket to put in the corner of the room for dirty clothes. I fold them as I put them in the basket, that way when I am re-packing on the last night, all I have to do is transfer, not stuff.:D

HEY - I like that one!! :D

I want to see someone get the tension rod onboard...LOL, especially after the post about the tools.

I just put my used/dirty clothes back in the suitcase as I'm done with them.

Archived