Carlos N Charlies

hottie4ucmu

Carlos n Charlies, seems like I've been there, yes, I've definitely been there since I have a shirt from the "clothes line" now if I could only remember what happened while I was there. A typical Carlos N Charlies Problem.

CNC's is the best!!!! Well, at least I have been told that :p From what I understand, I have a great time there... I even have pictures to prove it (wait, no I don't :eek: ).... went with the S&S'ers last time and took my parents... turned around and there is my dad, dancing on the table with a yard margarita and some Mexican hotties... there's my mom on the dancefloor dancing with some Mexican hotties... then it's all a blur... WHATA BLAST!!!!!! I don't care who you are, you can find some sort of entertainment value in CNC.... Bless my poor pops heart... he used the ATM to withdraw money.... thought he was getting $60 in American, and ended up with Pesos, and not very much, LOL! Still laugh when we look at the statement.... Will be back in two weeks and intend to not remember a bit of it :p :eek:

We had a BLAST at Carlos & Charlies -- my husband & i went at about 3:00pm in the afternoon and it was awesome -- we had the "shots" also -- Make sure you make a stop there in March !!!!

i cruise "GLORY" 2/5/05 --

carla

I love Carlos and Charlies. We always have SO much fun there. One time we all were so drunk and dancing like crazy that my friends pants completely split open. So my husband had to give her his shirt to wrap around her waist so everyone would not be able to see her hiney! (she was wearing a thong).

There we were standing in front of CNC waiting for a cab to take us back to the ship when a group of late 20's ladies came out of CNC. All were feeling no pain and as they stood on the sidewalk one of them fell. Another tried to help her up and she too went down. One after another tired to help and in a short time there were 5 gals rolling around on the sidewalk trying to get one another up. Needless to say none of them cared how they looked down there and were displaying themselfs for all the world to see(not that I would look;) ). Too bad I couldn't get the camera out quick enough.

As a side bar the original fall down gal was seen in the duty free area on the way to the ship and she had become upset at significant other. As we walked by she took a swing at him missed and went down again this time into a liqour display. Local law enforcement was on the way so I don't know if she ever did get back on the ship.

C&C debauchery at its best!!

I don't know what it is about that place but it makes you want to lay on the pier and fall asleep.

My wife was completely shocked last time as she had her post shot tweaking. In her drunken slur she uddered "I was felt up by a girl!"

My wife was completely shocked last time as she had her post shot tweaking. In her drunken slur she uddered "I was felt up by a girl!"

You know, the same thing happened to my wife.:D

There was this girl with a whistle and a bottle of to-kill-ya.....

Me, hubbie, his sister and her husband and 2 other couples we had met on the ship were at CNC on Aruba in 2000. Of course we were all in our chairs dancing and my SIL yells out "Can you believe she grabbed by B**Bs and asked if these are real?!"(One of the ladies we had met did this not once but twice to her!). Not 2 minutes after this, a guy(a friend of the feely, touchy lady) comes to our table and she introduces him to every one, and he looks at my hubbie and says "I bet you work out" while he is rubbing his arm. While my SIL is asking her husband if the couple wants a foursome, I am trying to keep my hubbie from going off on this guy. We finally get back to the boat(my SIL is very, very drunk-thought she could fly back to the boat). We are trying to dodge the other couple so we go to play bingo. The other couple shows and feely, touchy lady asks very loudly "Are ya'll trying to hide from us?" Needless to say- had a hard time getting out of that one. Five years later we are still giving hubbie and SIL a time about it. :D

I was the person in our group who was the "designated person" to get everyone back onto the ship in time (which wasn't too bad since we were docked at the pier right by C&Cs). Unfortunately, everyone was given a long balloon from the drinking Conga Line (of which I was not a part of -- given my responsibility). Our group spent the entire way back to the ship hitting me with the balloons and calling me a "party pooper" because I made them leave -- they were having too good of a time. I didn't want to be the people who were running after the ship as it pulls away so I made them leave a little early.

Oh you should have seen the sympathetic looks I got in line to get back on the ship. I guess there are a lot of people who have been there. ha! ha! ha!

I won't forget Cozumel but in the same token some of the people in our group can't remember Cozumel! What a fun time!

Question... I think the drinking age in Cozumel(Mexico) is 18, therefore, you're allowed in Carlos annd Charlies at 18 right (or do they not even card to get in at all)? I'll be 18 then, (only 18 for a month by then, but it still counts) and I can't wait to see the place that is home to such stories!

18 is the legal drinking age but I've seen kids as young as 14 getting served. If you can reach the counter in some places, you can drink.

Do yourself a favor, drink somewhere cheaper first and the finish out in C&C's. 5 margaritas and 3 nipple tweaker shots (that's what I call them) = $50+tip

lol... I dont plan on having that much to drink... I'd fall over after 3 I think. (Never have had more than a glass/bottle of anything in one night, and that was always with my parents LOL) Just wanted to see all of you guys making drunken fools of yourselves haha

Beth sweetie!!!! Don't even TRY three "yard" margaritas!!! That's 36 ounces, and can quickly catch up with you! It's a fun glass and you have to have one... but be careful with it! There is a seawall across the street, and many a young unsuspecting gal will be seen there "hanging" over it.... if you are not used to it, just drink slowly (which is TOUGH because they are SOOOOOO good :p )

Awww, thanks for looking out for me... I don't think I'd be able to consume 3 yards of anything, let alone alcohol though! They do just serve beer there, right? I'm guy drinker I think... skip the fruity umbrella drinks, and bring on the beer (esp during a sports event)

Oh yes, you can get beer!!!! Just make sure someone with you allows you a sip of the CNC nectar (the margarita :p ) and GIRL, you must try it out with one of the shot girls.... my mother did it in October and had a blast! LOL!!!!! When people say it is "tequila" don't be alarmed.... tastes more like koolaid :D It's an experience everyone must go through once in their lives!!!!!!!!!

Archived