Carlos N Charlies

hottie4ucmu

lol... well, you all still have 3 months to convince me of margaritas, cause I'm not going til april! Hmmm, I better hope to find someone to go with (certainly cant go with my parents lol), as I need to make it back to the ship, god knows how I'll handle these margaritas I must try! ;)

I kinda completely changed the topic on this thread, so apologies to the OP...

Beth, you will meet plenty of people on the ship that are heading to CNC... just let them know they better look out for you or they have us to contend with... you are "our girl" and we will be virtually looking out for you! You REALLY need to try to plan on getting on the S&S P2 with us in 10/06... we'll take good care of you :p :D LOL!!! I hope you have a blast girl! TRY THE MARGARITA TRY THE MARGARITA TRY THE MARGARITA (you'll be hearing that in your sleep now :p LOL)

As for finding someone to take care of me... lets just hope I have good judgement and I pick someone who really will! I will be in college for the S&S cruise I think... and not even 21, so I dont think that would work out all that well! Oh well... oh, and GC, you need to get your a** over to the 'post your pics' board... dying to see what everyone I talk to on here looks like! :)

There we were standing in front of CNC waiting for a cab to take us back to the ship when a group of late 20's ladies came out of CNC. All were feeling no pain and as they stood on the sidewalk one of them fell. Another tried to help her up and she too went down. One after another tired to help and in a short time there were 5 gals rolling around on the sidewalk trying to get one another up. Needless to say none of them cared how they looked down there and were displaying themselfs for all the world to see(not that I would look;) ). Too bad I couldn't get the camera out quick enough.

As a side bar the original fall down gal was seen in the duty free area on the way to the ship and she had become upset at significant other. As we walked by she took a swing at him missed and went down again this time into a liqour display. Local law enforcement was on the way so I don't know if she ever did get back on the ship.

One Tequilla, Two Tequilla, Three Tequilla, Floooorrrr.

Been to C&C in Coz. Fond memories (I think).Pix look good anyway.

Where is the comperable stop for C&C or Senior Frogs on Mexican Riviera cruise with stops at Cabo, PV , and Mazitlan.

PS. This board needs a spell checker real bad

Where is the comperable stop for C&C or Senior Frogs on Mexican Riviera cruise with stops at Cabo, PV , and Mazitlan.

We went to C&C's in Puerto Vallarta on our HM. We only ate lunch there and a few ships were in port that day. It was a lot of fun, too.

What's all this buzz about CNCs in Cozumel? I've been in other parts of Mexico. It sounds the same.....can someone tell me if what's different or is it the only place in town?????
For those that haven't been before, it is something not to miss out on. While it isn't the only place in town, it sure is the wildest place in town! For those that have been before, its fun to watch all the C&C newbies experience their 1st post shot ritual. :D

We went to C&C's in Puerto Vallarta on our HM. We only ate lunch there and a few ships were in port that day. It was a lot of fun, too.

I didn't know there was a C&C in Puerto Vallarta. I know there's a Carlos O' Brian's, maybe that's what you're thinking of? It's basically the same thing. I spent Spring Break my freshman year of college in PV, and we were there every night. I don't know if it's as rowdy during the day, though.

I didn't know there was a C&C in Puerto Vallarta. I know there's a Carlos O' Brian's, maybe that's what you're thinking of? It's basically the same thing. I spent Spring Break my freshman year of college in PV, and we were there every night. I don't know if it's as rowdy during the day, though.

Carlos O'Brians is basically the same thing... same management, etc. They are both owned and operated by Grupo Andersens...

Ok, so I don't have any CNC stories of my own to share. :(

GC, Randy, Brenda - help me come Oct?? :cool:

Happy sailing,

T.

Hmmm... I have been to C&C with that group. You will definitely have some stories but you will not be able to share the photos.(What photos? There ARE no photos!):D

Ok, so I don't have any CNC stories of my own to share. :(

GC, Randy, Brenda - help me come Oct?? :cool:

Happy sailing,

T.

Oh yes girl... we will be MORE than happy to help! But like Dan said there will be NO photos :eek: LOL!!!

Okay, I have never been on a cruise so I have never been to C-n-C. On our cruise we will be stopping in Nassau where there is a SENOR FROGS. Is that just as fun? And how early are people in there because we have to be back at the port early so we wanted to stop in there before heading back on to the ship. :o :)

*Carnival GLORY 7/9/05

I wouldnt call it rowdy when we went around lunchtime. (Maybe a little after, like 1pm). People were having fun, but it was nothing like what I'm imagining CnC's to be like after reading all this stuff...

Archived