Guess the godmother and win nothing!!!!!!

GigCrusier

Crewmom - I guess I have a new task whilst aboard the Norwegian Spirit in 1.5 weeks - find out who the ship's godmother is! :)

How on Earth does the ship that has been my home for so many of my days at sea have a Trump for a godmother? :eek::eek::eek: I didn't know that at all! I wonder how she got picked?! :confused:

Remember they did an episode of the Apprentice on the Jewel - see the link.

Remember they did an episode of the Apprentice on the Jewel - see the link.

I do remember that there was a ship they did an episode on a Norwegian ship but for some reason I thought it was the Norwegian Dawn because if I recall correctly that it is when the ship was hit by the rogue wave and it messed up the production schedule for the Apprentice filming and they had to do something else. The Dawn was rushing back to NYC when it got smacked by the wave and pulled into South Carolina instead. :cool:

Still... a Trump for a Godmother... people think Rosie O'Donnell is bad (which granted she is) but a Trump? eeek :eek:

I just dont like what Reba did to the Dixie Chicks. She made stupid mean spirited attacks on the Dixie Chicks simply for speaking their minds and free expression about the Iraq war.

Everyone has their own political opinion and belief about the war but Reba attacked the Dixie Chicks personally. Low class

Sorry, I cannot agree that Reba is a good choice

I just dont like what Reba did to the Dixie Chicks. She made stupid mean spirited attacks on the Dixie Chicks simply for speaking their minds and free expression about the Iraq war.

Everyone has their own political opinion and belief about the war but Reba attacked the Dixie Chicks personally. Low class

Sorry, I cannot agree that Reba is a good choice

Dave as usual we disagree - Reba did the right thing and the Dixie Chicks have faded into the past with their foolish positions.

Dave as usual we disagree - Reba did the right thing and the Dixie Chicks have faded into the past with their foolish positions.

Disagree is fine

This this a trvial post and just for fun

But to censor an artist for statements against a war that is unpopular is no reason to personally attack them. Reba has a right to support George Bush politically. That is fine but I would hope that even Bush supporters or war supporters would agree what was done to the Dixie Chicks was ridiculous on all counts.

I dont even like the Dixie Chicks music and hate country music but I dislike the questioning of patriotism because you disagree with someone.

I am a republican and dont like the Chicks music but think it is sad what Reba and others can think they are more American than anyone in the USA

Just think if there was a censorship of Reba because of her support of Bush? I think you would be agreeing with me on principle. (At least I hope)

For those that do not know what happened or live outside the United States.... The Dixie Chicks were a #1 country group and from the same state as George Bush. They said they were ashamed to be from the same state as Bush. It is a free country to say that. But most radio stations in the USA are owned by a company that was a big Bush supporter. The Dixie Chicks music (all songs) were removed from programming. During the country music awards, Reba hosted and made smart remarks about the Dixie Chicks. Reba was a HUGE George Bush supporter. Everyone is free to say and support what they feel. But it was a shameful time in American history when a popular group was censored because of political beliefs. they were against the Iraq war. Big deal, right? Not to Reba.

I find it funny if anyone could imagine if all Reba songs were removed from American radio because her support of George Bush. I dont like either music artist but think freedom and the first amendment should be upheld and any censorship because of a political position is UNAMERICAN.

Ok I am off my soap box and ready to cruise :) ;)

It doesn't bother me one way or the other if Reba is the godmother as long as I don't have to hear her sing! Thank God Kathy Bates took over her role as Molly Brown in Titanic!!!!

David - I agree with you on the censoreship issue but on the same token that the Dixie Chicks spoke thier minds, wouldn't Reba have the same right to speak her mind?

Archived