Room service and adding something

tigercat

I asked if they could do a grilled cheese for my ds (they have cold cheese sw) but they couldn't, so no.Sorry,you will have to fill up at breakfast.

just got off the Destiny, and they have grilled cheese on the room service menu. My girls loved them.

I asked if they could do a grilled cheese for my ds (they have cold cheese sw) but they couldn't, so no.Sorry,you will have to fill up at breakfast.

Here is the menu and grilled cheese is on it

24 Hour Room Service Menu

Sandwiches

Roast TurkeySandwich

Ham and Cheese Sandwich

Grilled American Cheese Sandwich

Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwich

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

The above Sandwiches are available on White Bread, Whole Wheat Bread or Rye Bread

Thanks for all the replies. I didn't think it would work on Carnival but thought I'd ask. I tried it on Princess and was fine. I usually go up to the Lido and get my hot tea and the last cruise fell in love with the grits. I was told to put milk, butter and brown sugar on it. It was great. I can not eat wheat so the menu is really of no help for me at all. I don't mind going up and getting things to eat on my balcony just thought it would be nice to have it delivered to me for a change. I live in Canada and we don't have grits up here so usually buy some and bring it home to make up here sometimes.

tigercat

We went ont he galley tour on the Miracle and they showed us the room service galley area which is separate from the main galley. They explained this is why you cannot have things not on the menu. It originates in a different place.

since the room service menu is 24 hours a day, can you call at 600 am for a BLT or anything else from the full menu and get it in less than 1 hour?

Other lines do not provide the full room service menu during the busy hours of breakfast.

thanks for all the info!

so can you phone order from 24 hour menu during breakfast hours????

Thanks.

After looking at the room service menu I guess cheese and crackers are out. Is there any way to get some? I have ordered a couple of bottles of wine, taking 2 more and order the 5 bottle package. I asked the GF is there anything she would want to have since she does not know about the 2 extra bottles and she/we would like some cheese and crackers to have with our wine while in the room

After looking at the room service menu I guess cheese and crackers are out. Is there any way to get some? I have ordered a couple of bottles of wine, taking 2 more and order the 5 bottle package. I asked the GF is there anything she would want to have since she does not know about the 2 extra bottles and she/we would like some cheese and crackers to have with our wine while in the room

I suggest you head up to the buffet and you can load up a plate with cheese and crackers to go with your wine.

I understand they have a lovely cheese plate on the dessert menu at dinner - assuming you have a fridge in your room - maybe you can ask for an extra one (wrapped?) to take back to your cabin?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I'm back and I did order room service.

1. Added a BLT to a regular breakfast order placed on the door hanger. All came as requested.

2. Also ordered room service via phone at around 6 for BLT plus breakfast items. All came as requested.

Totally an excellent experience. :)

Ok, I'm back and I did order room service.

1. Added a BLT to a regular breakfast order placed on the door hanger. All came as requested.

2. Also ordered room service via phone at around 6 for BLT plus breakfast items. All came as requested.

Totally an excellent experience. :)

Hope you had a great cruise

PS just noticed you were on the Fantasy. Out of Charleston? How was it?

Archived