Boarding pass time earlier than itinerary time

rjmaype

Are these times for an airline flight, or some other itinerary?

If it's your air travel, it sounds like your flight time may have been changed, and you'd better call the airline to get the latest information.

I believe that 1 pm is the embark time, and 5 pm is the departure time. That's what my current express docs say for my upcoming Amsterdam cruise. Because you're a CC member, you have the advantage of knowing that you may board prior to 1 pm, possibly as early as 11-11:30 am, and enjoy lunch in the Lido or Main Dining Room (if the Mariner Embarkation Lunch is offered on your cruise).

What does being a CC member have to do with embarkation time? How do you prove it? My embarkation time shows 1PM on the Dover departure June 21st. Do you think there will be a Mariners Lunch? I have the over night package with HAL, so I odn't know how early I can get the transfer from London. Plus, I don't want to get there early, only to be held in the room to register, if the ship isn't ready.

Any advice.

RJ, if your Boarding Pass (Express Doc) states a departure time of 1:00 pm, I would contact HAL. Your post doesn't state where your ship is heading and where you are boarding. I'm sailing on the Veendam June 6 and am looking at my boarding pass (printed through Express Doc) and it states a 1:00 pm embarkation (boarding) time with a departure time of 4:45. Let us know what you find out.

What does being a CC member have to do with embarkation time? How do you prove it? My embarkation time shows 1PM on the Dover departure June 21st. Do you think there will be a Mariners Lunch? I have the over night package with HAL, so I odn't know how early I can get the transfer from London. Plus, I don't want to get there early, only to be held in the room to register, if the ship isn't ready.

Any advice.

I believe "MOM" just meant that because you are a CC member you have this information because we have shared it with you. You do not need any proof...you just now have the information that earlier bording is possible.

Any advice.

I believe "MOM" just meant that because you are a CC member you have this information because we have shared it with you. You do not need any proof...you just now have the information that earlier bording is possible.

Thanks, Kween Karen, that's what I meant. If cpinstein has an overnight package and transfers with HAL, then he/she has nothing to be anxious about. They will get you to the ship in time!:) Lunch will be awaiting you in the Lido, and you can simply go check out the dining room to see if the Mariner Lunch will be offered on your particular sailing (it's served until 1:30 pm when available). If you're a Deluxe Verandah Suite or Penthouse Suite passenger you have all the goodies in the Neptune Lounge at your disposal. There's also the Terrace Grill by the pool on Lido deck. In any case, you won't go hungry:) I promise.

Archived