reply from thomson

has anyone heard back from thomson after sending in their complaints letters. I got home on 27th april and sent mine off asap. So that was about 2 weeks ago. Not a sausage. Thought there might have been some kind of holding letter, but nothing. I am sure they must have received lots of letters of complaint especially from first cruise and expect still getting them re AI and continuing air-con and andromeda buffet probs

Hi Isabel,

I had this reply this lunchtime. I'll let you know what response I get from them.

Thank you for your email. We have forwarded this to our after travel customer service team who will contact you in due course.

Berwyn

ah, i didnt email, i wrote so bit different i suppose. Lets hope they are on the ball with this, they have taken a bashing with the dream so far and must pull it back somehow. If they dont answer these concerns promptly and sympathetically there are going to be some unhappy cruisers. They might never regain their position.

Isabel

Hi Isobel

I e-mailed this morning (4th May Cruise on Dream) and got the automated reply:

Dear Valued Customer,

At Thomson and First Choice your feedback is really important to us so we’d like to start by thanking you for taking the time to contact us.

Our aim is to give your comments the attention they deserve, so we’ll now undertake a full investigation. This may mean us contacting several departments within our company, including in some cases our colleagues who work far away in our overseas holiday resorts. We’d be really grateful for your patience over the coming days while we gather all the information we need.

Please rest assured, however, that we’ll contact you as soon as possible. In fact, our aim is to have completed our investigation and contact you within 7 calendar days.

Thanks once again for sending us your e-mail and we’ll be in touch again very soon.

Kind regards

After Travel Customer Support Team

Thomson

First Choice

Lets see what happens

well its 17th may, now 3 weeks since i wrote to thomson, no reply. so today i emailed them, I can only imagine my letter went missing. At least i would like to think they have just now ignored it. You would expect a holding letter

isabel

well its 17th may, now 3 weeks since i wrote to thomson, no reply. so today i emailed them, I can only imagine my letter went missing. At least i would like to think they have just now ignored it. You would expect a holding letter

isabel

I am still waiting for a reply to a letter I sent over a month ago regarding another complaint.

My friend had an email similar to above. then a week later another email saying they had contacted their other departments and there wasn't a problem.

I can assure you there was a problem. Thomson just would not admit to it.

Heres my reply to the e-mail i sent when the problems first arose, but i haven't got the letter from Head Office as yet because they said it could take 4 weeks, but i'm happy with what's been said so far :D

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your email regarding your forthcoming cruise. We were

trialling a new drinks package for the first few sailings, but this has

now stopped with the package back to what it was before.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for booking with Thomson

Cruises.

Kind regards

Catherine Walsh

Cruise 'ContactUs' Team

Service Centre - Swansea

email contactus@thomson-cruises.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks for getting back to me Catherine, but i need it confirmed that the drinks package for the cocktails is not as follows?

LONG ISLAND ICE TEA

ONE COCKTAIL CHOICE OF THE DAY

FROZEN COLADAS

Regards

Susan McKinley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fromContactUs <contactus@thomson-cruises.com>

toSusan McKinley

dateTue, May 18, 2010 at 9:52 AM

subjectRE: Contact Us - Cruise, Already Booked

Good Morning Susan

Thank you for your email regarding our cruise drinks package.

The drinks that you are referring to was part of the new drinks package we were trailing the all inclusive package now includes a wider range of cocktails as it has returned back to what it was before. There are certain ones that do carry a surcharge which will be defined on board but this has always been the case with our drinks packages.

Kind regards

Catherine Walsh Cruise 'ContactUs' Team

Service Centre - Swansea

email contactus@thomson-cruises.com

Like you, I complained by Email on my return on 27 April. Got a call from agent this am, offering £250 in vouchers off another holiday. Not happy as this just means that a poor performance by Thomson gets rewarded by you having to spend more money with them to get any money back?

Has anyone else heard anything?

:(

Like you, I complained by Email on my return on 27 April. Got a call from agent this am, offering £250 in vouchers off another holiday. Not happy as this just means that a poor performance by Thomson gets rewarded by you having to spend more money with them to get any money back?

Has anyone else heard anything?

:(

Hi,

Apart from the email of acknowledgement received on the 12th, I have heard nothing.

I have just sent another email to them.

Berwyn

Archived