Rebooking question

Also, if you book a cruise while on board your current cruise. You will received

50 dollars credit for 3-4 day cruises

100 dollars credit for 7 day cruises

200 dollars credit for 10-14 day cruises

You can book either RCI or Celebrity and received thesr credits

I haven't seen Disney's program but I don't think RCI's is the same. The onboard cabin credit can only be obtained if you book your next cruise while onboard a current cruise (as I understand it). You can book what I call a "ghost" cruise, one you don't plan on taking, and then change it to one you will be taking. I believe you can make up to one change without losing your booking ID # or the onboard credit.

C&A sends out magazines with coupons for selected cruises. These magazine come out once every 3 months. Initially, we had difficulty receiving ours but they've come right on time for the last 9 months.

Once you receive 5 cruise credits with C&A you are also elegible for balcony cabin discounts. Platinum level receives $100 off a balcony or higher catagory and Diamond level receives $200 off a balcony or higher catagory. Cruise credits are 1 credit for each cruise, 2 credits for cruises 11 nights or longer (I think it's 11 nights, it could be 12 nights instead) and 2 credits if you book a catagory JS or higher.

In our case we've taken 4 cruises but have 5 cruise credits. One of the four cruises we've taken was in a Cat. JS cabin so it counted for 2 credits rather than just 1.

Also, Celebrity cruise lines is reciperacol with RCI as to status level. They will honor each others status but they do not compond each other. For instance, if one of our 4 cruise had been on Celebrity, then we would still be considered Gold level rather than Platinum level.

Archived