Looking to book Dominica tours

Dr Kiwi

Will be in Dominica week of May 16 on Serenade of the Seas. Want to tour Trafalgar Falls, Freshwater Lake and the Emerald Pool (only 2 of us). Trying to contact to several of the recommended companies to make reservations. Have not received any replies. Getting nervous. Any suggestions? Do I risk not having a reservation?

we just back on sunday from the victory and we used Pepper from Pepper's Tours

http://www.Pepperscottage.com

askpepper@pepperscottage.com

phone 767-616-4321 or 767-245-1234 (no need to dial a country code or 011 when calling from the U.S.)

We had 10 of us and we went to Titou Gorge, Mero Beach, Screw's Spa then he dropped us off downtown. We had more things on our list to see but it was pouring that day so we decided to skip them. He charged us 30$ pp + $10 for screws.

That included local Kubuli beers, bottled water, fresh juice, local rum or peanut punch and sandwiches and some snacks.

I think his base price was $160 for 1 to 4 persons plus the cost of entry fees to all sites.

We had a good time and he was very accomidating. He was also very responsive with email after 5 pm or so. He's on tours during the day but at night I would get a response within minutes.

If you have any questions shoot me a email.

Lee

Will be in Dominica week of May 16 on Serenade of the Seas. Want to tour Trafalgar Falls, Freshwater Lake and the Emerald Pool (only 2 of us). Trying to contact to several of the recommended companies to make reservations. Have not received any replies. Getting nervous. Any suggestions? Do I risk not having a reservation?

Have you tried Reyno Tours? reynotours@gmail.com We've used him both times we have been on Dominica and had great tours. Alternatively, yes, you can probably join a tour that may have space, since there are just the two of you, if that tour is visiting the sights you want to see. Just walk across the street from the pier and you'll see the tour groups gathering.

Archived