Upgrade Fairy Sapphire Princess July 4 Sailing

mklein

Just got our room assignments today for the July 4th Sapphire Princess Inside Passage Sailing. I booked an HH Obstructed Oceanview gty and got assigned a D full oceanview room P311! My parents also got their assignment but didn't change roomtype. They booked a minisuite gty and got an AA category minisuite D408. They are happy with the midship placement.

I know everybody tries to guess how the "upgrade fairy" works. We booked directly through Princess but had our booking transfered to our travel agent. Who knows how she works but it's fun guessing and definitely a process waiting for the assignment. Good luck to all of you waiting for room assignments!

Does anybody have experience with either of these rooms on Sapphire? My sister also booked a room E702 because she needed the triple capacity. If so, please share your insight/opinions on these cabins. Thanks!

Congrats on the great upgrade! We are leaving in 10 days and have not received our assignment yet. Other people on our roll call got theirs in Jan. I am hoping this means the upgrade fairy is about to visit me but if she doesn't I will be fine with the BC category I paid for. It's just strange how some people get their assignments months ahead and others don't get them until they are at the dock. Oh well in 10 days I will be embrking on a cruise gotta love that.

I was unsure of how the upgrade fairy worked too. We've cruised several times before, but I always was afraid to try the guarantee and picked my cabin.

This trip on the the CB, we originally booked an E cabin, and then decided to upgrade to a BD (Gty) this week (26 days until sailing). I got my assignment yesterday and was upgraded to a BB aft cabin on the Caribe deck. I couldn't be more excited. I would say the fairy was good to me and my DW.

My upgrade was through a TA.

Congratulations on the upgrade. I was on the Plaza deck on the Sapphire in February. My first experience with Plaza deck as I usually book balconies or mini's but couldn't resist the pricing last February. I loved the Plaza deck. Very convenient to the coffee bar and very easy to get to your cabin when you get back on ship from port. Also, very quiet.

Enjoy the Sapphire.

Archived