RC Excursion Question - Leaving Stuff

I'm leaving (in less than 3 weeks now...YEAH!) for my first cruise. I'm going on the RCCL's Voyager of the Sea in the Mediterranean. I was out buying clothes yesterday (yes, I've bought a lot of new stuff) and I was wondering....

I'm taking four of Royal's excursions. Can you bring extra shoes and leave them on the tour bus? Do they discourage this? My flip flops will look much better with my outfits but no one wants blisters on vacation. I thought I'd bring my sneakers too but didn't want to carry around an extra pair of shoes.

Thanks!

Lynnette

Can you tell I'm super excited.

You're going to love Voyager and the Med! To answer your question..... It's probably better just to wear your walking shoes on the excursions because you'll be walking your butt off and there are a lot of steps and hills. TBH, flip-flops are the last shoes I'd wear on the excursions.... Have a wonderful cruise!!!!

It's been fine to leave some belongings on board any excursion vehicle on any tour I have taken, ship's tour or not. I like to bring an extra pair of shoes, jacket, etc. just in case; then if I don't need them--they just stay in a bag on the bus.

But, if you are going to be doing lots of walking, take care of your feet and don't worry about fashion.

Bring your flip-flop if you want to wear them on the bus then change to your sneakers right before you get to your tour drop off point. We have left items on our tours buses (except valuables like cameras and purses) and felt safe doing so. In fact your bus driver will probably suggest it.

Your bus driver will stay with the bus, while your tour guide will stay with you during the tour.

Archived