Question about Bermuda Cruises

LustforLife

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has anyone ever done a B2B to Bermuda? I've done a back to back in the Caribbean but that was a bit different because it was east/west caribbean so the ports were different for each leg.

I guess my question is this...is there enough to see and do in Bermuda to make it worth doing a back to back or is the 3 days you're there really plenty of time to take it all in.

Bermuda is beautiful, but small. You can see a lot in 3 days. But, if you are a beach person, there are a lot of pink sand beaches. You could see the sights the first time & hit the beaches the second. I'd do a back to back if I could. Just remember that a lot of times going to & coming back, the seas are not as smooth as the Caribbean. I'm an old Navy man & the "rough" seas don't bother me in the least. However, both times I've gone, there we barf bags put out on the stairs!

Have a good time on whatever cruise (or cruises!) you take.

Thanks both for the advice. So far the motion on ships has not bothered me. Perhaps because I was conceived on a ship? hehe

Oh, and my Dad was in the Navy... maybe it's in my genes?

That being said I have not been in extreme rough seas.

I'm looking at Summit Bermuda for 2011...I don't think she's doing alternate Bermuda/NE cruises next year but I'll double check that for sure.

I am however going on Summit this July for her current Canada/NE sailing! Can't wait for that one!!!

Cheers:D

Tammy

Archived