Soft drinks packages on Jade

sealegs14

Hi

Does anyone have any info regarding the price of soft drinks package on Jade (7 night cruise), and is this only available for children?

I have a 13 years old and 6 years old, and I've read that packages are different for kids and teens, and not available for adults.

TA seemed to think drinks package was also available for adults - just more expensive.

Any insight, as there seems to be conflicting information. TA said I could pre-book for the kids for £20 each and wasn't sure how much it would be onboard.

I also think there may be a kids crew package that includes drink package and other goodies - can anyone confirm, and if so, how much and what age limit?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi

Does anyone have any info regarding the price of soft drinks package on Jade (7 night cruise), and is this only available for children?

I have a 13 years old and 6 years old, and I've read that packages are different for kids and teens, and not available for adults.

The packages are available for both adults and kids. We bought the adult soda package. It does cost more for adults: it's $6.25 per day (plus 15% gratuity and applicable taxes) for adults AND teens (13 and older) and $4 per day for children 12 and under (again, plus the 15% gratuity and applicable taxes).

Thanks for the pricing info - think I'll just wait to pay on board. Probably sample the fountain first before committing to a week's supply!

Anybody have any info about the kids crew package - backpack etc?

Thanks again

it cant be purchased on a daily basis it has to be paid for first day for the entire cruise...if you drink more than 3 glasses of soda a day its worth it

i wish they wouldnt advertise $6.25 day+ but put exactly what it is for the week or two weeks or whatever the sailing is...it confuses people...not me cos i know but if you dont ya think you can pay for it daily or whenever you want...doesnt work that way. the full price will be charged when you purchase it the first day.

i wish they wouldnt advertise $6.25 day+ but put exactly what it is for the week or two weeks or whatever the sailing is...it confuses people...

I agree!

So, in case it is helpful to anyone, I paid $50.01 (including gratuity and taxes) for each adult soda card we purchased.

Archived