Conquest dining question

prattmom

We're first time cruisers sailing on the Conquest in 3 weeks? I was looking over the deck plans and it appears there are multiple dining rooms? Which one do we use? Is that part of our table assignment? Just trying to figure this all out!

Thanks!

We're first time cruisers sailing on the Conquest in 3 weeks? I was looking over the deck plans and it appears there are multiple dining rooms? Which one do we use? Is that part of our table assignment? Just trying to figure this all out!

Thanks!

You will be assigned a dining room once you are given your sail and sign card; it will be printed on there. I do think it depends on whether you have early, late, or anytime dining as to where they assign you.

I think anytime was only the upper level of the dining room in the middle of the ship, lower was traditional.

My sister has a theory, if your cabin is in the front of the ship, they will always give us a table in the aft dining room.

(remember decks 3 and 4 dont go thru lol).

Your table number will be on the S&S card when they give it to you at check in. We usually go that afternoon and try and look where it is to see if we like it, how many it seats etc, just curious usually. Only time we changed was when we asked for early and got late.

That ws my theory too--Until we sailed the Liberty all the way aft and had early seating in the mid ship dining room.

there is a dining room mid ship and a dining room aft.

menu is exact in all dining rooms.

btw folks... that was my humor about if we are forward we get aft dining room ...I dont think Carnival really does that on purpose ... sounds like people dont know it was supposed to be funny.

Life works out for me that way a lot, too ;)

btw folks... that was my humor about if we are forward we get aft dining room ...I dont think Carnival really does that on purpose ... sounds like people dont know it was supposed to be funny.

I knew it was humor and very funny at that!:D

Archived