Tell me about Cove cabins on Dream

dwing18

The Cove's are amazing. We had amazingly rough seas and we did hear some carts crashing about above as we were below the galley but it was a small price to pay to have one of those cabins.

They're located close to the waterline and, consequently, the view is amazing...

Do it. You won't regret the decision.

:)

We sailed on the Dream May 1st..The cove was a highlite of our cruise..am trying to post a couple pics..th_204.jpg098.jpg?t=1274031560 Feel like you could touch the water

Thanks for posting this picture! I'm starting to get really excited. :)

We sailed on the Dream May 1st..The cove was a highlite of our cruise..am trying to post a couple pics..th_204.jpg098.jpg?t=1274031560 Feel like you could touch the water

You must have been close to our cabin...

Dream226.jpg

:)

DO IT!!!! You won't be sorry. :D I can't figure out how to make my pictures show up directly in the post :mad: so you'll have to click on the links below.

Here's a few pics from my Dream Cove Cruise:

Lifeboat drill for the Crew while we were in St. Thomas http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/Luvs2Cruise_album/DSCN1626.jpg

Pic of the water coming of the bow of the ship http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/Luvs2Cruise_album/Dream%20Cruise/DSCN1582.jpg

One of our Sunsets views on our Cove. BEAUTIFUL! http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/Luvs2Cruise_album/Dream%20Cruise/DreamSunset.jpg

The cove balcony was worth it! We were able to watch the tenders in Belize while we enjoyed room service on the balcony. Also our first night out a passenger had a medical emergency and we were able to see them off load the passenger onto the waiting ship.

We loved watching the hub-bub of the dock happenings from our Cove balcony before leaving for the day and after returning in the afternoon. We were in cabin #2288. Had a great view of the gangway. Go to see lots of interesting things including the group of "runners" who were late coming back to the ship in St. Marteen. ;)

Celebrity Solstice Arriving DSCN1708.jpg

Ambulance Arrives to Remove Passenger off Dream - DSCN1714.jpg

I have a question for any of you that have already had a cove balcony. Do you get a breeze like the higher up balconies. Or does it get kind of hot and stiffling being it is closed in?

TIA

I thought there was plenty of ventilation. Plus you are closer to the water which is relatively cool. Never thought it was hot - maybe sometimes the opposite.

Archived