What "mixers" do you carry-on to go with your Bon Voyage or RumRunner liquors?

Very entertaining response, You sound like a spoiled little child that is all mad because someone would dare to disagree with them. Assume:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/assume

ROTFLMAO

I apologize for sounding like a spoiled child and I will bow to your superior knowledge - please forgive me for having an opinion that does not agree with yours. Can we call a truce and act like adults - I will if you will

I apologize for sounding like a spoiled child and I will bow to your superior knowledge - please forgive me for having an opinion that does not agree with yours. Can we call a truce and act like adults - I will if you will

I accept your apology in the spirit that it was given.:rolleyes:

Check out powdered magarita and other mixes from www.bajabob.com (maybe bajabobs.com I don't remember).

Good stuff, mix with water for great on-the-rocks rita's and such.

Awesome, thanks so much for this info. I try to avoid sugar if I can and the website says they carry it at a GNC right around the corner from my house. I'm going to check it out.

This is where problems surface - you know very well they mean 12 10 oz bottles but yet you keep telling people they can bring on 12 of any size. Eventually they are going to say NOTHING will be allowed if you keep this up. Please people, be reasonable and we can keep bringing on non- alcoholic beverages otherwise we will just screw ourselves.

Thanks for being the one to take the grief for this statement. I share your opinion and don't want anything else taken away by carnival...

So many great options; orange juice, guava juice, crystal lites, cokes... just hope I get all my "special teas" on board to maybe try them all:p

I really like the guava juice but didn't order my own vodka last trip...planning on it for the next cruise.

What about those larger size tetra packs. Various flavours of juice come in them. I think it really depends on what alcohol you're going to have.

Whiskey - trying apple juice

Vodka - fruit punch or cranberry blend or orange juice (or a juice blend)

tequila - lemonade or orange juice

Rum - fruit punch or orange-something juice combo (like orange passion fruit mango).

If you like white russians - you can get milk in the tetra paks (refrigeration not required) as well so you could mix vodka, kahula and the milk.

I've also seen milkshakes in the tetra paks so anything you'd like to mix in those would be okay as well.

We bought Captain and Beefeater (2 bottles each) for our 9 night B2B, and carried on a 12 pack of coke and 6 liter bottles of tonic. Our steward kept a cooler we brought stocked with ice. Worked out perfect, except that I had to hit up the bars for a cup of limes:D

Archived