Dream 25th May & 1st June B2B

Anyone out there doing either of these cruises as I haven't seen any posts for either of the dates? Perhaps others have cancelled because of the many negative reviews!! We are hoping that things may have settled down/been sorted out by the time we arrive and are trying to remain positive.

I am seriously reconsidering rescheduling to the Destiny on the 17th for a cruise and stay . I would probably chance a 1 week cruise on board the dream but considering the unfavourable reviews I would be not be to keen on keeping on the 2 week b2b.:confused:

Nina,

Hubby and I are going on the Dream on the 1st June for 2 weeks.

I think most of the issues should be sorted out and we are not worried about going, cant wait just hope the ash stays away.

We have been to hotels before and have read bad reviews but have had a great holiday everyone has different views.

Sue

Anyone out there doing either of these cruises as I haven't seen any posts for either of the dates? Perhaps others have cancelled because of the many negative reviews!! We are hoping that things may have settled down/been sorted out by the time we arrive and are trying to remain positive.

hi yes we are going on these dates 2weeks on board hope everything is sorted waiting on this weeks cruisers coming back with better reviews got tickets countdown well underway. cocktails all round i hope see you there:D:cool::D:cool:

I'm sure you'll all have a lovely time. We're doing 2 weeks b2b in July & will go with an open mind ready to enjoy our holiday. I would love to know how 2 weeks b2b works out, so please post a review when you return :)

Hi, yes we are on for the 25th May. Looking forward to it, ash cloud permitting. Lots of bad reviews, but not noticed so many for the most recent cruises. However, if it turns out to be as bad as some have said we will NEVER book another Thomson holiday again!

Hope we all have a good one:)

Jen

Archived