Renew Wedding Vows - Triumph

We just got back from a 7 day cruise on the Triumph and our friend's parents renewed their vows on the ship. It was on the second sea day in the Big Easy piano bar and the captain of the ship did the honors. There was food and free drinks for all of us that attended. Our total group was around 30 people and I think they paid around $700. Pictures were extra and there are different packages to choose from.

It might be even cheaper since you have such a small group. You call Carnival ahead of time and set it up. We had a great time on the cruise and wish i didn't have to wait a year before the next one.

It might be even cheaper since you have such a small group. You call Carnival ahead of time and set it up. We had a great time on the cruise and wish i didn't have to wait a year before the next one.
Thanks - I will call and set up. Did you do a review of the cruise?? How was the Ship??

I didn't do my official review yet as I am waiting for the cave tubing pics from the disposable water camera to be developed. I will say that we loved it and glad there is a bigger ship here in New Orleans. What itinerary are y'all doing?

I am cruising on the carnival triumph in Feb 2011 with my parents. They will be married 50 years andI wanted to have them renew their wedding vows. Has anyone did this on the truimph?? What are the pros and con's?? Thanks in advance for replys -

Have you asked them if they even want to?

OP: Your parents have a pretty good kid. Good on you for putting this together for them.
Well 50 years is a looooong time, I can't even begin to think of being with someone that long, or I should say someone being with me that long - hee hee. I see you are from biloxi. I was raised on the gulf coast and went to most of the school's there from long beach thru ocean springs, guess it's a southern thing!!

Well 50 years is a looooong time, I can't even begin to think of being with someone that long, or I should say someone being with me that long - hee hee. I see you are from biloxi. I was raised on the gulf coast and went to most of the school's there from long beach thru ocean springs, guess it's a southern thing!!

My parents had been married for 55 years when my Dad died. I know how special the 50th was to them. I went to the old Gulfport East HS before it became the new Gulfport High. Left the area for 30 years and came back home, like the wayward son that I am.:D

Traveler: how are things now in Gulfport and Biloxi...I traveled through there about 6 months after Katrina and almost broke down in tears at the devastation...all of my familiar landmarks were gone...then about a year after that, I drove through and saw that a lot had been rebuilt commercially but there was still a long way to go...haven't been to Biloxi or Gulfport in a couple of years so I am curious as to if things are anywhere near back to "normal"

Archived