Hooter's Girls Calendar

sadie8

We were at LeString on Orient Beach on Thursday, 5/13, and the Hooter's girls were there. Apparently they were shooting their 2011 calendar in St. Martin. Do they do this every year?

I'm not sure that they do it every year, but I'm pretty certain that they were on-island about this time last year, and as you noted, they were definitely there last week.

From various reports:

Six models from the Hooters restaurant chain visited the island last week to shoot the 2011 calendar and attend the 6th Captain Oliver’s Regatta.

The popular two-day regatta is well known for its combination of excellent racing, on shore parties, live bands, and the Captain’s delicious buffets. A double dose of the Hooters Girls and the island's own Platinum Girls enhanced the enjoyment factor of the regatta.

From signing and handing out calendars at the Regatta opening party in Oyster Pond on Friday evening, to following Saturday’s race on the “Scoobi Too” catamaran, (which had been chartered for guests and VIPs), to presenting their “Hooters Choice Awards” to six lucky regatta participants on Saturday evening, the girls were kept busy, but managed to fit in several photo shoots for the calendar.

What caught my attention, and I've made a calendar note for next year, were some of the special offers from Captain Oliver's resort in conjunction with the Regatta.

• Three nights at the resort in a Junior Suite for two, with a Regatta Day sail with The Girls on the chartered catamaran for $400.
  • Regatta Day sail with The Girls on the chartered catamaran for $60 pp.

gary

I'm not sure that they do it every year, but I'm pretty certain that they were on-island about this time last year, and as you noted, they were definitely there last week.

From various reports:

Six models from the Hooters restaurant chain visited the island last week to shoot the 2011 calendar and attend the 6th Captain Oliver’s Regatta.

The popular two-day regatta is well known for its combination of excellent racing, on shore parties, live bands, and the Captain’s delicious buffets. A double dose of the Hooters Girls and the island's own Platinum Girls enhanced the enjoyment factor of the regatta.

From signing and handing out calendars at the Regatta opening party in Oyster Pond on Friday evening, to following Saturday’s race on the “Scoobi Too” catamaran, (which had been chartered for guests and VIPs), to presenting their “Hooters Choice Awards” to six lucky regatta participants on Saturday evening, the girls were kept busy, but managed to fit in several photo shoots for the calendar.

What caught my attention, and I've made a calendar note for next year, were some of the special offers from Captain Oliver's resort in conjunction with the Regatta.

• Three nights at the resort in a Junior Suite for two, with a Regatta Day sail with The Girls on the chartered catamaran for $400.
  • Regatta Day sail with The Girls on the chartered catamaran for $60 pp.

gary

I think that I have found a Christmas present for my dear BIL. He loves St. Martin almost as much as he loves the wings ;) at Hooters. Do you happen to know if you can buy the calendars at any Hooters?

Archived