Help Posting Nice Size Photos

Ok I need to know the best or easiest way to post pictures here like the ones I have been enjoying. I seem to only be able to post little thumb nail shots. I currently do not use a web site for storing or viewing pictures is that the key? If so what sites do you recommend?

Thanks for the help John

Indeed a hosting site is the key. There are plenty available, from basic free accounts (though read closely as some don't allow direct linking in their free accounts) to various pay accounts. There are plenty of different ones out there - some of the most popular are Flickr, Photobucket, Pbase, Smugmug, and Zenfolio. There are dozens more...but that should get you started!

Indeed a hosting site is the key. There are plenty available, from basic free accounts (though read closely as some don't allow direct linking in their free accounts) to various pay accounts. There are plenty of different ones out there - some of the most popular are Flickr, Photobucket, Pbase, Smugmug, and Zenfolio. There are dozens more...but that should get you started!

Thanks Zack, I will start looking into them...

If you use a place like flickr, be sure to have a quick look of the terms of use. No big deal, but when flickr hosts your pic and you use it on another site, you have to post a link back (just create a hyperlink below your photo on the post that directs back to the original photo on flickr).

Archived