May 8 Sailing - Some After Thoughts

We were also on the same cruise and had pretty much the same impression as you did. I did see a couple of people with babies in the Solarium! My feelings are the same as yours in regards to the bartenders!

We ate in the dining room each evening and enjoyed the experience. We were put with 7 other people and liked the company. Every night we went to a show. We loved Hairspray! Shouldn't be missed! Also, sit in the first or second row.

So now I am back at work, still thinking about the great cruise and trying to lose my 4 1/2 pound weight gain!!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

DON'T forget to go to the back of the 11th and 12th decks (if you want privacy) and to sit in a lounge chair and stare at the wake and Look straight down at the aquatheater. We LOVED sitting on the port side of the 11th deck at the very end of the hallway. Definitely check it out if you want peace and quiet and to read a book yet still be able to enjoy the wake and what's going on below! Loved it!

Thanks to both of you for the great reviews and recommendations. I am going on the Oasis in Oct. with a group and am using all the tips I read on these boards to give to everyone traveling with us.

I have two questions - with MTD, what time did you usually go to the dining room? Most of us have chosen MTD and we do NOT want to make reservations daily - we just want to go and eat when we want. We all eat early and I'm hoping that you also dined early.

The second question is about the Comedy Shows. I assume from what I read is that you cannot book these before the cruise - is that correct? If so, when CAN these be booked?

Archived