Woohoo price drop...I can get me sub!

Sarah@Sea

My cat price was down $5 pp today...and I submitted my Early Saver request online. Still before final payment, so I'm guessing that will be reduced...either way BF and I can go have lunch at Subway with our savings...lol. :D

My cat price was down $5 pp today...and I submitted my Early Saver request online. Still before final payment, so I'm guessing that will be reduced...either way BF and I can go have lunch at Subway with our savings...lol. :D

congrats. every little bit helps. Just dont go to Subway in Nassau with your $5 each as the subs there are $7. Kinda ruins the song too.:p

Bill

I thought I read in the paper work that there was a $25 dollar fee to get a price change done?

No, unless that's a fee from a travel agent... Carnival does not charge to process a price reduction.

LOL! You go, girl!!!

Our Dream Cruise dropped last week and we were able to upgrade from a 4B to a 4J. Now the 4J has just dropped an additional $10/person. I know this is not much but every little bit helps and with the first drop it only cost us $40 at that time to move up and now we are getting back $20 of that increase. Keep the price drops coming.

I thought I read in the paper work that there was a $25 dollar fee to get a price change done?

I know a TA that charges $25 pp for rate drops.. one of those things to ask before you book thru a TA ... do they charge fees for rate drops, do they even do them. I had one tell me $30 pp wasnt worth their time to process.

Holy crap!!! :eek: Maybe they should take Gerry and go back to Business 101. Jeeze. :rolleyes:

Now you only have 30 days to decide if you want to transfer a booking to a TA. I had one for the upcoming Crazies Too I made thru my PVP and asked about transferring it to their TA but she wouldn't even give me a bottle of wine, acted like she was doing me a favor, so I was worried about price drops with her .. and the other one that gives 10% off, charges $25 pp for rate drops now... but I could have saved some money unless there is a hurricane this Sept ... I drive myself crazy trying to decide who to book thru and if its worth transferring to a TA.

I talked to a TA yesterday about transferring a Mariner OTS booking I just made. They will give me $100 OBC, but have a $100 cancel fee. The cruise isnt until Feb 26th. Who knows for sure Ill keep it. .. it just isnt that easy to me. I said thanks, let me think about it.

Archived