drink coupons

BOUDREAUX

What your doing is prepaying your drinks. This is what I've read from others. If the drink your purchasing is over the amount, the difference goes on your sail and sign card. If the cost is about the same, sometimes they let you slide. For example. If your trying to buy a $10 drink with a $5.25 coupon, you'll get hit up with the overage.

so if you order a drink more than the value of the drink what happens with tip. I know that they charge the remaining cost to you S&S, but would you loose the prepaid gratuity since the drink costs more than the coupon.
I'm guessing that you would lose it... If you buy a $10.00 drink, which would be $11.50 with tip, I assume they'll charge $6.25 to your S&S card.

Be advised that if your drink cost more than the normal bar drink you will have to pay the diff. TA gave us a bunch of coupons and we ordered Black Jack and water and M Vice's. We paid $5.18 additional ( 2 drinks) on the SS card. Used to use them but not any more as the savings is minimal.

Just my opinion>>>>

i purchase the drink coupons because i like to prepay as much of my vacation as possible. in this case i rather see a hundred dollar bar bill on my s&s than say a 300. any drink over the 5.25 they put on yur s&s. if your drink is under the 5.25 you wasting money.

I purchased 2 drink coupons earlier this week. Is there anywhere on the Carnival site that I can see that they have indeed been purchased?

On your credit card. Never found them on the web site. Should have a receipt e-mailed to you from BV dept. Receipt in your room and delivered to your table the first night. Don't know how any time dining works.

Found them in the cabin once a while back.

I'm guessing that you would lose it... If you buy a $10.00 drink, which would be $11.50 with tip, I assume they'll charge $6.25 to your S&S card.

if you purchased an 11.50 drink then give them 2 coupons. my friend drank beer and had a shot with dinner, then it was worth using the coupons.

to other poster

the amount over the 5.25 is subject to the 15% gratuity. so if your drink is say 7.00 - 5.25 = 1.75 X 15% (.27) total added to s&s card is $ 2.02.

I buy lots of coupons so my wife does not know how much I drink. She gave me crap once and the best way to avoid that is to use drink coupons.

LOL awwwww....i will be buying my hubby quite a few drink coupons...yes, i'm enabling him. its his vacay, too!

Archived