Miracle Disco?

gtalum

We were on the Miracle in October and walked into the disco several times to check it out. We never saw more than 10 people, including the dj. The music was techno/hip-hop/dance music and very loud. We thought the disco was extremely underused and also very small. It was closed one night for a teen party/disco. Perhaps the place fills up after 2am or so.

We were on the Miracle in October and walked into the disco several times to check it out. We never saw more than 10 people, including the dj. The music was techno/hip-hop/dance music and very loud. We thought the disco was extremely underused and also very small. It was closed one night for a teen party/disco. Perhaps the place fills up after 2am or so.

I was on ship a on 1/16/05 and it is just like the reply above states.No it does not fill up after 2am.It was dead and dull.

Now on the positive side, there is another bar/dance place on the ship called Frankie and Johnnies.Everynight there is a great band that plays a great selection of songs and mixes up the variety pretty good.This place rocked! The dance floor was always being used.

Steve

I was on the Miracle 12/26/04 and I never saw the disco fill up. It was for teens every evening until 10:45pm then the teens had to leave and it was open for adults. I agree, Frankie & Johnnie's is great. The disco even looks like it should only stay open for teens.

Oh I bet we'll have to have a little talk with the DJ:D .......lol this happened on the Mariner and we had the DJ play some good stuff and he did......Otherwise, we'll head to F&J.......I know where it is from the same club that is on Pride that I sailed.........Several of those sailing with me (in less than two weeks) LIVE in the disco at night so this will be interesting to see how it is.....We'll let ya know!;)

Oh I bet we'll have to have a little talk with the DJ:D .......lol this happened on the Mariner and we had the DJ play some good stuff and he did......Otherwise, we'll head to F&J.......I know where it is from the same club that is on Pride that I sailed.........Several of those sailing with me (in less than two weeks) LIVE in the disco at night so this will be interesting to see how it is.....We'll let ya know!;)

Randy...I think the party will be wherever the Pirates are!! :eek:

SS

Randy...I think the party will be wherever the Pirates are!! :eek:

SS

Sherry......they have no idea what to expect from us......We have a bunch of Pirates but just Me, Melinda, GC, Jim, YOu, Brenda, Warren, Judy, Pete, Lisa, Sharon, Colleen, and all the OTHERS of the 193 of us aboard will be a party where EVER we are.....:D

Archived