Looking for the following dailies: Dawn, Star/ and another question

kruzkid

Hey everyone! Soon I'll be aboard the Dawn, and a few weeks later aboard the Star! I'm really starting to get exited! If anyone has recent Dawn 7 day Bermuda dailies, or Star 7 day Alaska dailies, I would love to see them! Also, there are a LOT of empty cabins for these sailings and some GREAT deals, especially the Bermuda one! So everyone get to the booking ;)

Anyway, has anyone ever been able to contact NCL, and get an approx. % of how full a particular sailing is? I'm really curious about this cruise, contrary to many, I don't to be the only one! :eek:

I can help you with the Star we were just on her to Alaska May 1st. She is a lovely ship. As far as dailies they change daily according to port and time. Is there anything you want to know. Second City did a great show and LOVED the tribute to Frankie Valley, Paul was amazing and funny too. The Band on the Run had a lot of young talented people. Oh and don't miss the game shows Newlywed and Battle of the sexes. Enjoy your cruise and post any questions.

mew1

Saw few teens, only a few children, but a huge group about 1500 one ethnic group who really took over the main dinning we had to eat after 7, and forget the buffet. Don't worry, we found out the go on that cruise every year, we will never go that week again. It was bad for ever getting near the buffet.

Elevators were also a problem.

mew1

Hey everyone! Soon I'll be aboard the Dawn, and a few weeks later aboard the Star! I'm really starting to get exited! If anyone has recent Dawn 7 day Bermuda dailies, or Star 7 day Alaska dailies, I would love to see them! Also, there are a LOT of empty cabins for these sailings and some GREAT deals, especially the Bermuda one! So everyone get to the booking ;)

Anyway, has anyone ever been able to contact NCL, and get an approx. % of how full a particular sailing is? I'm really curious about this cruise, contrary to many, I don't to be the only one! :eek:

I have Dawn Daily's from about a year an a half ago, to Bermuda on my site. We are going again next week, I see you will be there the week after. Have fun!

Candi was the CD on our cruise, we just got off the Star to Alaska yesterday. She's AWESOME! All the staff we encountered were amazing. Make sure you go to the game shows, especially the Newlyweds and Dancing With The Stars. Double especially Dancing With The Stars. Even if you don't compete, you can still get a great workout just watching. After all, laughter burns calories and works the abs...

Archived