Independence Cork Cruise next week

Hi everyone , it`s been a while from i`ve last posted and just have a few simple questions ref my latest cruise .

1. My brother and I have booked a basic deck two cabin , we usually end up with an upgrade buy unfortunatley this time the upgrade fairy did not visit us , my question is...Can you upgrade at check-in ?

2. Whilst on Indy last year we had to do the full lifeboat drill ( wearing lifejackets ) , dont get me wrong this is a very important drill , but I have heard that you dont have to wear the lifejacket anymore , is this true ?

3. Does anyone know who / what the entertainment will be on-board next week .

Many thanks... Happy sailing

Stephen Larkin

White Star Momentos

Hi everyone , it`s been a while from i`ve last posted and just have a few simple questions ref my latest cruise .

1. My brother and I have booked a basic deck two cabin , we usually end up with an upgrade buy unfortunatley this time the upgrade fairy did not visit us , my question is...Can you upgrade at check-in ?

2. Whilst on Indy last year we had to do the full lifeboat drill ( wearing lifejackets ) , dont get me wrong this is a very important drill , but I have heard that you dont have to wear the lifejacket anymore , is this true ?

3. Does anyone know who / what the entertainment will be on-board next week .

Many thanks... Happy sailing

Stephen Larkin

White Star Momentos

Hi Stephen,

My DH and I will be on this cruise too! :D

I think you can upgrade at check-in if there is availability but of course you'll have to pay for it.

I mentioned to my DH the other day that the U.S. cruisers weren't wearing life jackets at muster. When we sailed Indy last year, we wore ours for the drill. DH says he believes that this might have something to do with EU health & safety laws so we should expect to be wearing them on Saturday.

Can't help you with the entertainment. Sorry. :o

See you Saturday!!

Good to hear from you again , its been a while from I have been on , I`ve been very busy building a new business . Your idea of emailing them direct is good but as you say I may not get a reply in time , oh well nothing ventured nothing gained !

Stephen :)

Hi Stephen

We are on this one too, !!

We did Indy last year and in May we had to wear the life jackets, in august and November we didnt, so I am not sure if we are or if we are not this week, we will soon see!

Roll on the weekend!!

Carol

We did this cruise las Aug, we did not have to wear life jackets :)

If you want ice show tickets queue early to get them, om the short crusies there are not enough shows for everyone to see them and the tickets went very quickly.

Have fun, she is a great ship :)

Archived