Atlantis - couple questions

stacieps

My Girl Scout troop is cruising in August and we have booked a couple of rooms at Comfort Suites so we can use Atlantis on our day in Nassau. The budget only allows for about $10 per girl for lunch - are they going to be able to find something for that amount? Will the fast food/counter-service places give you a free cup of water with your food purchase?

Also, I've read that Atlantis is "cashless" - does this mean the fast food places too? Just want to make sure to leave the money in the account to use the debit card if that is the case, if not, it is easier to give each girl cash so they can eat when/where they want.

I know we can't bring food off the ship (unless packaged), what do you think about getting something at the Comfort Suites continential breakfast (whole fruit or bagel) and putting it in a lunch bag to eat later at Atlantis? Our ship docks early in the a.m. and I think the breakfast goes until 10am, so we could be there and checked-in before it ends.

Thanks!

It is cashless..including the fast food places. Credit card or debit card will be needed.

I know the fast food counter service in the water park area near the kid's water playground has inexpensive combos (relative!!). It's called Splashes....we bought a chicken Caesar wrap, bag of chips, and a soda for $8.00 and my daughter bought a hot dog, potato chips and soda for $7.00.

This is a MUCH cheaper way to eat than buying things separately. I think there are a couple of other combo places as well, but Splashes worked for us. The wrap was very good!!

Archived